One of Berlin’s most remarkable living spaces, this completely individual penthouse apartment sits at the top of the Torstraße 140 building, a former trade union building built in 1910 that was redesigned for residential occupancy in 2012.
Measuring 500 Sq Ft, this palatial apartment is principally arranged over one level with 5 bedrooms, a study, an impressive rooftop with panoramic views of the city.
The building boasts a spa with swimming pool, whirlpool, steam room and sauna, as well as roof gardens and terraces where you can find a gigantic heated pool.
Torstraße is undoubtedly one of Berlin’s most iconic streets. Home to a plethora of innovative concept stores and experimental restaurants. Soho House private members club lies at the top of the street.
- Total size: 500 square meters
- Roof Terrace with panoramic views over the City
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 full bathrooms & 2 half bathrooms
- 102sqm living space with south-facing floor to ceiling windows
- Fireplace, Fully fitted kitchen & utility room
- 4 underground parking spaces & 2 cellars including wine storage
- Elevator & Concierge service
- Spa with indoor pool, sauna, steam bath, whirlpool, massage room and fitness studio
- Heated outdoor roof-top pool
This unique property is marketed by Jonathan Vandamme, Berlin’s leading broker for design-led homes.